Crypto Investment Base (Crypto Investment Base) incorporated with registration number 24567866 and licensed by International Financial Services Commission (“IFSC”) under authorization number IFSC/60/322/TS/19, and having a registered office address at 10 Brick St, Mayfair, London W1J 7HQ, United Kingdom (the “Company”).
Crypto Investment Base, a company incorporated and existing under the laws of The United Kingdom with registration number 24567866 and its registered office address at 10 Brick St, Mayfair, London W1J 7HQ, United Kingdom, is a subsidiary of Bayline Trading Ltd.
The following describes the terms and conditions upon which the Company offers access to its platforms to you the customer (“you”) and the use of its services (the “Agreement”).
This Agreement describes the terms, conditions, and risks applicable to your use of the Company services available within the trading platforms (the “platforms”). If you have any questions regarding this Agreement please contact Customer Support.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement without modifications, which include those terms and conditions expressly set forth below and those incorporated by reference, before you may become a customer of the Company. By continuing to access or use the platforms, you agree to follow the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they may apply to you.
This Agreement is effective upon acceptance in registration for newly registering customers. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access the Company services, and inform us in writing immediately.
- Online Services Agreement
This Agreement is made by and between the Company and you.
This Agreement applies to the trading platforms, as well as to the electronic content and or software currently contained on the platforms that supplies the customer with real-time information about the exchange rate of: currencies, CFD's, commodities and stocks as well as with the program facilities for executing trading transactions in the foreign exchange market via the web, phone or fax, and any other features, content or services that the Company may add in the future (the “Services”).
- Membership Eligibility
The Services are available to and may only be used by individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the law applicable to their country of residence. Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age (“Minors”). If you are a Minor, you may not use this service. IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR PLATFORM.
For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use by Minors of our Services in any way or manner.
Furthermore, our Services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who have sufficient experience and knowledge in financial matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of acquiring financial contracts via this platform and have done so without relying on any information contained in this platform. You shall bear sole responsibility for any decision made and/or to be made by you relying on the content of the platform.Without derogating from the above provision, we shall not be responsible for verifying and/or checking whether you possess such sufficient knowledge and/or experience, nor shall we be responsible for any damage and/or loss incurred by you due to and/or related to the platforms, transactions carried out by you and/or your use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available where they are illegal to use, and The Company reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel Services to anyone at its own discretion.
- Registration Information and Requirements
When you register for the service, The Company will ask you to provide certain identifying information.
You are responsible for securing your Username and Password for your account with The Company. You hold sole responsibility for any damage caused due to any act or omission by you causing the inappropriate or irregular use of your account.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself during the registration process, and you also agree not to impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity or association, use false headers or otherwise conceal your identity from The Company for any purpose. If you are registering as or for a business entity, you hereby declare that you have the authority to bind that entity to this Agreement.
- Legal Restrictions
Without limiting the foregoing, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your obligation alone to ensure that you fully comply with any law, regulation or directive, relevant to your country of residency with regards to the use of the platforms. For the avoidance of doubt, the ability to access our platforms does not necessarily mean that our Services, and/or your activities through it, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of residency.
You hereby declare that the money invested in your account with The Company does not originate from drug trafficking, abduction, or any other criminal or illegal activity.
- Limited License
The Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal license to access and use the platforms (the “License”). The License is conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree not to resell or permit access of the platforms to others, and not to copy any materials appearing on the platforms for resale or for any other purpose to others without the prior written consent of The Company.
For the avoidance of doubt, you shall be responsible and bound by any unauthorized use of the platforms, made in breach of this section.
You agree to use the information received from the information systems of The Company for the sole purpose of executing transactions inside and within the platforms.
You further agree not to use any electronic communication feature of a Service on the platforms for any purpose that is unlawful, tortuous, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening or hateful.
The License granted under this Agreement will terminate if The Company believes that any information provided by you, including your e-mail address, is no longer current or accurate, or if you fail to otherwise comply with any term or condition of this Agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service or The Company establishes that you have abused in any way (including but not limited to engaging in a transaction out of market rates) The Company trading platforms.
Upon such violation, you agree to cease accessing Services. You agree that The Company, at its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate your access to any or all Services, close your open transaction and remove and discard any information or content within a Service.
- Risk Disclosure
You agree to use the platforms at your own risk.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Services contained within these platforms are suitable only for customers who are able to bear the loss of all the money they invest, and who understand the risks and have experience in taking risks involved in financial markets.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign exchange, CFD's, commodities and stocks on-line trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Trading CFD's and Foreign Exchange can put Client’s capital at risk, especially if used in a speculative manner. CFD's and Foreign Exchange are categorized as high risk complex Financial Instruments and Clients may lose the amount invested. Trading CFDs and Foreign Exchange is not suitable for all investors.
The investment decisions made by the Clients are subject to various markets, currency, economic, political, business risks etc', and will not necessarily be profitable.
The Client acknowledges and without any reservation accepts that, notwithstanding any general information which may have been given by the Company, the value of any investment in Financial Instruments may fluctuate either upwards or downwards. The Client acknowledges and without any reservation accepts the existence of a substantial risk of incurring losses and damages as a result of buying or selling any Financial Instrument and acknowledges his willingness to take such risk.
Set out below is an outline of the major risks and other significant aspects of CFD's and Foreign Exchange trading:
- Trading in CFD's and Foreign Exchange is VERY SPECULATIVE AND HIGHLY RISKY and is not suitable for all members of the general public but only for those investors who:
understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved. taking into account their personal financial circumstances, financial resources, life style and obligations are financially able to assume the loss of their entire investment. have the knowledge to understand CFD's and Foreign Exchange trading and the Underlying assets and Markets.
The Company will not provide the Client with any advice relating to CFD's or Foreign Exchange, the Underlying Assets and Markets or make investment recommendations including occasions where the Client shall request such advice and/or recommendation. However the Company may provide the Client with information and tools produced by third parties on an “as is” basis (i.e. the Company does not approve, or endorse, or affect the said information and or tools), which may be indicative of trading trends or trading opportunities. The Client accepts and understands that taking any actions based on the information and/or tools provided by third parties may result in losses and or general reduction of value of the Client’s assets.
- The Company does not accept liability for any such losses resulting from actions taken by the Client on the basis of information and or tools produced by third parties.
- CFD's and Foreign Exchange are derivative financial instruments deriving their value from the prices of the underlying assets/markets in which they refer to (for example currency, equity indices, stocks, metals, indices futures, forwards etc.).It is important therefore that the Client understands the risks associated with trading in the relevant underlying asset/ market because fluctuations in the price of the underlying asset/ market will affect the profitability of his trade.
- Information of the previous performance of CFD's or Foreign Exchange, the Underlying Assets and Markets does not guarantee its current and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not constitute a binding or safe forecast as to the corresponding future performance of CFD's and Foreign Exchange trading, to which the said information refers.
- Some Financial Instruments trade within wide intraday ranges with volatile price movements. Therefore, the Client must carefully consider that there is a high risk of losses. The price of a Financial Instrument is derived from the price of the Underlying Asset in which the Financial Instruments refers to. Financial Instruments and related Underlying Markets can be highly volatile. The prices of Financial Instruments and the Underlying Asset may fluctuate rapidly and over wide ranges and may reflect unforeseeable events or changes in conditions, none of which can be controlled by the Client or the Company. Under certain market conditions it may be impossible for a Client Order to be executed at declared prices leading to losses. The prices of Financial Instruments and the Underlying Assets will be influenced by, amongst other things, changing supply and demand relationships, governmental, agricultural, commercial and trade programs and policies, national and international political and economic events and the prevailing psychological characteristics of the relevant market place.
- Liquidity risk refers to the capacity to readily monetize assets without suffering a significant discount in their prices. The Client accepts and acknowledges that the Underlying Instruments on some Derivative Products on offer by the Company may be inherently illiquid or sometimes face persistent liquidity strains due to adverse market conditions. Illiquid Underlying Assets may exhibit high levels of volatility in their prices and consequently a higher degree of risk, this typically leads to larger gaps in ASK and BID prices for an Underlying Instrument than would otherwise prevail under liquid market conditions. These large gaps may be reflected on the prices of the Derivative Product the Company offers.
CFD's and Foreign Exchange offered by the Company are off-exchange transactions (i.e. over-the-counter). The trading conditions are set by us (in line with the trading conditions received by our liquidity providers), subject to any obligations we have to provide best execution, to act reasonably and in accordance with our Client Agreement and with our Best Interest and Order Execution Policy. Each position within CFD and Foreign Exchange instruments that the Client opens through our Trading Platform results in the entering of an Order with the Company; such Orders can only be closed with the Company and are not transferable to any other person.
While some off-exchange markets are highly liquid, transactions in off-exchange or non- transferable derivatives may involve greater risk than investing in on-exchange derivatives because there is no exchange market on which to close out an Open Position. It may be impossible to liquidate an existing position, to assess the value of the position arising from an off-exchange transaction or to assess the exposure to risk. Prices need not be quoted, and, even where they are, they will be established by dealers in these instruments and consequently it may be difficult to establish what a fair price is.
The Company is using an Online Trading System for transactions in CFD's and Foreign Exchange which does not fall into the definition of a recognized exchange or Multilateral Trading Facility and so do not have the same protection.
- The Transactions in the Financial Instruments offered by the Company are not currently subject to exchange or clearing house requirements/obligations.
- It is understood that the Client has no rights or obligations in respect to the Underlying Assets/Instruments relating to the CFD's or Foreign Exchange he is trading. There is no delivery of the Underlying Asset.
- Under certain trading conditions it may be difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This may occur, for example, at times of rapid price movement if the price rises or falls in one trading session to such an extent that under the rules of the relevant exchange trading is suspended or restricted. Placing a Stop Loss will not necessarily limit the Client’s losses to the intended amounts, because market conditions may make it impossible to execute such an Order at the stipulated price. In addition, under certain market conditions the execution of a Stop Loss Order may be worse than its stipulated price and the realized losses can be larger than expected.
- Slippage is the difference between the expected price of a Transaction in a CFD or Foreign Exchange, and the price the Transaction is actually executed at. Slippage often occurs during periods of higher volatility (for example due to news events) making an Order at a specific price impossible to execute and also when large Orders are executed when there may not be enough interest at the desired price level to maintain the expected price of trade.
INFORMATION ON RISKS SPECIFICALLY ASSOCIATED WITH CFDs:
- CFD's and Foreign Exchange available for trading with the Company are non-deliverable/transactions giving an opportunity to make profit on changes in the Underlying Asset (stocks, currencies, commodities, precious metals and any other asset according to the Company’s discretion from time to time). If the Underlying Asset movement is in the Client’s favor, the Client may achieve a good profit, but an equally small adverse market movement can not only quickly result in the loss of the Clients’ entire deposit but also any additional commissions and other expenses may be incurred. So, the Client must not enter CFD's and Foreign Exchange trading, unless he is willing to undertake the risks of losing entirely all the money which he has invested and also any additional commissions and other expenses incurred.
Investing in CFD's and Foreign Exchange, carries risks and the Client should be aware of these risks. Transactions in CFD's and Foreign Exchange may also have a contingent liability and the Client should be aware of the implications of this.
Leverage and Gearing:
In order to place CFD's and Foreign Exchange Orders, the Client is required to maintain a margin. Margin is usually a relatively modest proportion of the overall contract value. This means that the Client will be trading using “leverage” or “gearing”. This means a relatively small market movement can lead to a proportionately much larger movement in the value of the Client’s position, and this can work either against the Client or for the Client.
At all times during which the Client opens trades, they must maintain enough equity, consider all running profits and losses, for meeting the margin requirements. If the market moves against the Client’s position and/or Margin requirements are increased, the Client may be called upon to deposit additional funds on short notice to maintain his position. Failing to comply with a request for a deposit of additional funds, may result in closure of his position(s) by the Company on his behalf.
It is important that you monitor your positions closely because the effect of leverage and gearing speed the occurrence of profits or losses. It is your responsibility to monitor your trades and while you have open trades you should always be in a position to do so.
The Client acknowledges and accepts that, regardless of any information which may be offered by the Company, the value of CFD's may fluctuate downwards or upwards and it is even probable that the investment may become of no value. This is owed to the margining system applicable to such trades, which generally involves a comparatively modest deposit or margin in terms of the overall contract value, so that a relatively small movement in the Underlying Market can have a disproportionately dramatic effect on the Client’s trade. If the Underlying Market movement is in the Client’s favor, the Client may achieve a good profit, but an equally small adverse market movement can not only quickly result in the loss of the Clients’ entire deposit but also expose the Client to a large additional loss.
- Trading in CFD's and Foreign Exchange is VERY SPECULATIVE AND HIGHLY RISKY and is not suitable for all members of the general public but only for those investors who:
The Company may change its Margin requirements, according to the provisions of the Client Agreement.
- Contingent liabilities are potential obligations that may be assumed by the Client depending on the outcome of an event that was beyond any person’s control and/or expectations. For example in case whereby due to extreme volatility of the underlying instrument the Client has sustained losses that exceed his balance with the Company (i.e. he has generated a negative balance with the Company), the Client may be then called to pay an amount equal to these losses.
- The Company makes available certain Orders (e.g. "stop-loss" orders, where permitted under local law, or "stop-limit" Orders), which are intended to limit losses to certain amounts. Such Orders may not be adequate given that markets conditions make it impossible to execute such Orders, e.g. due to illiquidity in the market. We aim to deal with such Orders fairly and promptly but the time taken to fill the Order and level at which the Order is filled depends upon the underlying market. In fast-moving markets a price for the level of your Order might not be available, or the market might move quickly and significantly away from the stop level before we fill it.
Strategies using combinations of positions, such as "spread" and "straddle"' positions may be as risky as taking simple "long" or "short" positions. Therefore Stop Limit and Stop Loss Orders cannot guarantee the limit of loss.
The swap rate is mainly dependent on the level of interest rates as well as the Company’s fee for having an open position overnight. The Company has the discretion to change the level of the swap rate on each CFD at any given time and the Client acknowledges that he will be informed by the Company’s platform.
- Financial Information
Crypto Investment Base may make available to you through one or more of its Services a broad range of financial information that is generated internally or obtained from agents, vendors or partners (“Third Party Providers”). This includes, but is not limited to, financial market data, quotes, news, analyst opinions and research reports, graphs or data (“Financial Information”).
Financial Information provided on this platform is not intended as investment advice. Crypto Investment Base does not endorse or approve the Financial Information, and we make it available to you only as a service for your own convenience. Crypto Investment Base and its Third Party Providers do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the Financial Information, or warrant any results from your use or reliance on the Financial Information.
Financial Information may quickly become unreliable for various reasons including, for example, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. Neither Crypto Investment Base nor the Third Party Providers are obligated to update any information or opinions contained in any Financial Information, and we may discontinue offering Financial Information at any time without notice.
It is your duty to verify the reliability of the information on the platform and its suitability to your needs. We exclude any liability for any claim, loss or damage of any kind allegedly caused by information presented on the platform or referred to by the platform.
Crypto Investment Base may provide a link to other sites that are controlled or offered by third parties. Such link to a site or sites is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners or its providers.
Crypto Investment Base cautions you to ensure that you understand the risks involved in using such sites before retrieving, using, relying upon or purchasing anything via the Internet.
Links to these Websites are provided solely for your convenience, and you agree that under no circumstances will you hold Crypto Investment Base liable for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on other sites.
- Cancelation of trades or suspension of account of trading activities
Crypto Investment Base reserves the right to suspend the operation of this platform or sections thereof under the following circumstances:
1. When, as a result of political, economic, military or monetary events (including unusual market volatility or illiquidity) or any circumstances outside the control, responsibility and power of Crypto Investment Base, the continued operation of this Trading Platform shall not be reasonably practicable without materially and adversely affecting and prejudicing your interests or Crypto Investment Base, or if, in the sole discretion of Crypto Investment Base, a price cannot be calculated for financial betting contracts; or
2. When there is a breakdown in the means of communication normally employed in determining the price or value of any of the financial betting contracts or where the price or value of any of the financial betting contracts cannot be promptly or accurately ascertained; or;
3. When Crypto Investment Base has reason to suspect that the Trading Platform was abused by you or that you have used some means in order to affect or manipulate the Trading Platform in general or the price of a specific Contract in particular. Crypto Investment Base can and will terminate and or cancel transaction or reverse those trades that it finds were manipulated or employed fraudulent means. If fraud is suspected, Crypto Investment Base will temporarily suspend the account and freeze all assets and trades and will take up to 90 days to review the trades. If fraud or manipulation is verified the account will be terminated and all assets will be frozen permanently.
4. Under such circumstances, other than in the case of abuse or manipulation of the Trading Platform, Crypto Investment Base may at its sole discretion (with or without notice) close out your open financial betting contracts at prices it considers fair and reasonable at such a time and no claims may be entertained against Crypto Investment Base in connection thereto.
In case of abuse or manipulation of the Trading Platform, Crypto Investment Base may at its sole discretion take any measures it deems fit and appropriate under the said circumstances.
5. You understand that the trading facilities provided by the Trading Platform, may be halted or suspended at any time without a prior notice due to circumstances beyond the control of Crypto Investment Base in such an event, Crypto Investment Base or an authorized party on its behalf may close any open positions and/or trades you may have (by performing a Reverse Transaction) without prior written notice being sent to you, at fair market value reflecting, as closely as possible, the applicable prices of the relevant Contracts. You hereby waive any claims of indemnification / suits / causes of action against Crypto Investment Base in such an event and acknowledge that such waiver is a pre-condition to the validity of this Agreement.
6. Crypto Investment Base reserves the right, provided a prior written notice to this effect has been sent to you, to cancel any Transaction that due to a Trading Platform and/or human error, whether under the control of Crypto Investment Base or not, has been executed at a price which at the time of the Transaction was not the indicative and/or accurate price of that said Financial Contract created by the transaction.
7. If over a period of 60 (sixty) days no trading transactions are processed over a trading account, the account will be considered as “inactive” or “dormant”. As “no trading transactions” we consider when:
• No funds were deposited within the last two (2) calendar months in the specific account, or
• No Trades / Positions have been executed or are Open or Pending in the last two (2) calendar months through the
A trading account receives the status “dormant” on the first business day after 60 (sixty) days transaction-free. As soon as the trading account has received the status “dormant”:
(i) From the 61(sixty one) day of inactivity onwards a dormant account administration fee of €80 or equivalent in other currency will apply on every 30 (thirty) days of inactivity, including without limitation, for the first 60 (sixty) days of inactivity.
(ii) From the 91(ninety one) day of inactivity onwards a dormant account administration fee of €120 or equivalent in other currency will apply.
(iii) From the 181(one hundred and eighty one) day of inactivity onwards a dormant account administration fee of €200 or equivalent in other currency will apply.
(iv) From the 271(two hundred and seventy one) day of inactivity onwards a dormant account administration fee of €500 or equivalent in other currency will apply.
The deduction will take place on the last day of every month, until the balance of the Dormant Account has reached zero (0).
Dormant Accounts with a zero (0) balance will be de-activated and will remain in the Dormant Accounts Group.
In the event that the client wishes to re-activate his/her Trading Account, that is, deposit new funds and/or start trading, within the timeframe during which the Dormant Account administration fee is being applied, we will cease to deduct the Dormant Account Administration Fee , but we will not refund any Dormant Account Administration Fees deducted from the Clients Account.
It is made clear that for Accounts which have Base Currency other than EUR, the deduction of applicable administrative fee will converted to the specific Base Currency.
Trading Orders can be inputted, executed and (if allowed) changed or removed within the trading time from [22:00 Sunday to 22:00 Friday] Central European Time (CET) and if they are not executed they shall remain effective through the next trading sessions, up to a period of 30 days, (as applicable) .Trading Orders shall be valid in accordance with the type and time of the given Trading Order, as specified by the Client. If the time of validity of the Trading Order is not specified, it shall be valid for a period of 30 days. Any pending Orders shall be considered as cancelled and null upon the expiration of the validity period specified above.
- Withdrawal Policy
We, at Crypto Investment Base, are fully aware that our clients’ ultimate goal is to realize their profits. Therefore, Crypto Investment Base have designated a special unit within our financial department to expedite all withdrawal requests.
Crypto Investment Base will ask for upgrade once you exceed the threshold of the invested plan you selected. Failure to get your account upgraded will get you restricted from making a withdrawal, and trades will also be suspended. Crypto Investment Base trade guarantees you release of 100% of your profit amount after reaching all requirements by this brokerage.
For your information, a withdrawal request may take Crypto Investment Base up to 5 business days to process. Once a client has submit a withdrawal request, the company representative will contact the client by phone and or by mail in order to validate the withdrawal request which the client must approve explicitly. Once the request has been approved please allow an additional 5-7 business days for the funds to show in your account.
In order not to delay the withdrawal process, we strongly recommend our clients to verify their account as soon as possible in accordance with our These guidelines are based on the AML K.Y.C demands and are meant to prevent identity theft, financial fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing.
The withdrawal process is heavily protected by the most advanced encryption protocols to safeguard clients’ funds and to make sure they reach their designated place.
As in the case of depositing, clients enjoy a variety of withdrawal methods to fit their special requirements. The money in your Crypto Investment Base account can be transferred via one of the following:
The maximum withdrawal amount to a credit card cannot exceed the amount invested. Funds returning back to credit cards can only be sent to the same card that was used to deposit. Any additional funds will be sent via wire transfer.
Wire transfer withdrawals can be used for sending profits to clients who used the wire transfer method to deposit money.
There is no fee for a Skrill withdrawal. Withdrawals can only be sent to the same Skrill account that was used to make the deposit.
We look forward to assisting you with all your trading needs.
- Limited Liability
We undertake to supply steady Services on the platform. However, we assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the platform or Services. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, hardware, software, failure due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the platform or Services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of the platform or Services, from any content posted on or through the platform or Services, or from the conduct of any users of the platform or Services, whether online or offline.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Crypto Investment Base OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR UTILITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AS PART OF OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS MADE ON THE BASIS OF SUCH INFORMATION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT Crypto Investment Base HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL Crypto Investment Base’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU TRANSFERRED OR DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE PLATFORM IN RELATION TO THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
- AML Procedures
No person shall abuse this platform for the purpose of money laundering. Crypto Investment Base employs best-practice anti-money laundering (AML) procedures. Crypto Investment Base reserves the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse the transactions of, customers who do not accept or conform to the following AML requirements and policies:
• Live traders must provide all requested information upon registration.
• Winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open a live account.
• When a customer maintains an account by means of telegraphic deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the holder of the originating bank account. When making deposits in this manner, it is the responsibility of the live trader to ensure that the trader’s account number and registered name of the account owner accompany all transfers to Crypto Investment Base.
• When a customer funds an account by means of credit/debit card deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and only be paid back to the same card
• Only one account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on accounts opened in false names or on multiple accounts opened by the same person.
• Crypto Investment Base may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, require a customer to provide additional proof of identity such as notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as it deems required under the circumstances and may at its sole discretion suspend an account until such proof has been provided to its satisfaction.
- Intellectual Property
All content, trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos and icons are the property of Crypto Investment Base or its affiliates or agents and are protected by copyright laws and international treaties and provisions.
You agree not to delete any copyright notices or other indications of protected intellectual property rights from materials that you print or download from the platform. You will not obtain any intellectual property rights in, or any right or license to use such materials or the platform, other than as set out in this Agreement.
Images displayed on the platform are either the property of Crypto Investment Base or used with permission. You agree not to upload, post, reproduce or distribute any information, software or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights and the prior written consent of Crypto Investment Base .
You agree to defend and indemnify Crypto Investment Base and its officers, directors, employees, and agents and to hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the platform or Services; (ii) your violation of any of the terms of this Agreement; or (iii) your breach of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Term and Termination
The term of the Agreement shall be unlimited; however Crypto Investment Base will be allowed to terminate this Agreement at any time by notice to you. As of termination, you shall not be able to carry out new transactions.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts located in England & Wales, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein.
Crypto Investment Base will not be liable in any way to any persons in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any government or legal authority.
In the event that any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
The failure of a party to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
Crypto Investment Base may assign this Agreement or any rights and/or obligations hereunder without your consent.
Trader must be at age 18 and above in order to trade.
Crypto Investment Base may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on the platform. You are responsible for checking whether the Agreement was amended. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on the platform. If you do not agree to be bound by the changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately.
- Electronic Communication
By registering with Crypto Investment Base you agree to our terms and conditions for electronic communication, including email. You agree to accept (opt-in) to accept electronic communication from Crypto Investment Base and our affiliates and third-parties communicating on behalf of Crypto Investment Base. Crypto Investment Base does not sell, or share your information. Affiliates or Third parties will only be provided your email address and only to contact you for Crypto Investment Base and Crypto Investment Base will approve and control this communication. You may opt-out at any time by sending an email to your contact person asking to be removed from future mail that will be present on all email communications. If you opt out, Crypto Investment Base will have no way to contact you, as all of our communications are electronic. Crypto Investment Base assured you will not be sent emails that are not important, newsworthy, or pertain to your account. If you have any questions please contact your Account Manager for clarification.
- Cancellation of transactions
The Company has the right to cancel a transaction if it has adequate reasons / evidence to believe that one of the following has incurred:
- Fraud / illegal actions led to the transaction.
- Orders placed on prices that have been displayed as a result of system errors or systems malfunctions either of those of the Company or of its third party service providers.
- The Company has not acted upon Client’s instructions
- The Transaction has been performed in violation to the provisions of this Agreement.
- Bonus Policy
Crypto Investment Base offers a number of attractive reward features including welcome bonuses, contests and award to our new and current customers. Bonuses and onetime trading credits rewarded to clients are part of Crypto Investment Base’s promotions program. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change. To learn more about Crypto Investment Base’s rewarding bonus and promotional offers please contact us via live chat, phone or email. Any promotion offered is good for a one week cycle, unless otherwise designated or dated. All promotions offered by email are offered under our terms and conditions specified herein or noted on the promotional email. By accepting the terms and condition when registering with Crypto Investment Base, you accept and understand that these promotions are limited, and have no actual value except while in your account. Whether noted by your account manager, written into the emails or promotional literature they are covered by these terms and conditions.
Bonus Redemption Policy
In order to redeem their bonus credits customers are first obligated to meet a volume requirement on their account which the payment of bonus credits is conditioned upon.
The general volume requirement on the customers’ account requires that a customer wager a total account volume which will be up to twenty thousand (20,000) times the leveraged value of the qualifying deposit upon which the bonus credit was made. This condition is calculated from the point at which the bonus credit is first given.
If a customer receives multiple bonus credits, the volume requirement is calculated one bonus credit at a time, from the earliest to the most recent bonus issued to the account. It is calculated based on the turnover at the time the bonus was issued.
Any account withdrawals made by customers prior to the redemption of their bonus credits will result in the waiving of their entitlement to the bonus credit and the immediate withdrawal of the credit from their account.
It is advisable to send an email to the account manager if you have any questions about bonus and awards. Please make sure you ask in writing before participating in any promotions.
At no time can a customer/client receive an award or bonus and instantly close their account. Bonus and promotion are incentives for a client to make continued trades.
Once a client accepts a bonus or award, they agree to keep their account active for a minimum of 90 additional days and to reach the volume level as specified above.
The date of any promotion will be considered the date on the email sent to you and logged in our computers.
All bonus money will be processed as quickly as possible. We will always try to award the bonus within 24 hours on banking days and when possible. Sometimes, it just is not feasible.
All bonus will be awarded at the end of the promotion cycle and at the close of the trade.
Crypto Investment Base will not be held responsible or accountable for a delay in the award of a promotion or bonus.
All promotions, bonuses, awards and other advertising specials have limitations.